keskiviikko 17. kesäkuuta 2009

Day 2

Time rolls fast.
Seems like I just woke up. Although I slept the longest the day has still been quite a sprint. We did keep up with the hazy schedule we planned and recorded basses and drums for three more songs. I still had time to edit more videos, which I have found very much fun. We have everything we need here: food, beer, instruments of all sorts, computers, xbox, a hdv-camera ect... I'm enjoying the thought of being in a wonderland. This true is our first album and all of this is quite new and exciting. Already I have met some personal challenges with this session and again come up with the same result: just have fun, it's all you need. Ush, this is the end of this caramel-talk. All the others are somewhere out there doing something I want to be a part of. I wish for one more footbag-competition.

Hulabaloo!
J from Ballet

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti